Civil and Finishing Work:
1) Earthquake resistant composite building structure with Reinforced Cement Concrete frame work and 8” outer 5” internal first class brick wall with intermediate beams at all levels i.e., plinth, lintel and roof.
2) All internal finishing are provided with plaster of Paris, premium distemper paint decorative plaster with contemporary contrast painting.
3) All external wall finishing are with decorative plaster, weather coat painting and contrasting colour scheme.
4) All external main doors are both side laminated 35 mm flush doors with designer Sal wood frame and stainless steel standard fittings.
5) All windows are of glazed (5mm glass) wooden shutters with wooden frame finished with satin and synthetic emulsion.
6) All internal doors are ISI mark 30 mm flush doors with satin finish enamel painting on wooden frame (4”x2.5”) and all stainless steel fittings.
7) Fixed designer grill door with synthetic emulsion on all widows and external doors.
8) Single panel PVC door on PVC frame and glazed ventilator for all toilets.
9) 600X600 vitrified tile in pattern all living floors with 6” skirting.
10) 300X300 anti skid ceramic tile are provided on all toilet and balcony floors with designer wall tiles for dado up to 6’ on kitchen and toilet walls.
11) Decorative marble finish on all steps, staircase verandah
12) All stair case and balcony are provided with Steel tube balustrade and had rail up to 3’. From floor finish with satin enamel paint.
13) Wall racks are provided with RCC racks at all bed room and kitchen
14) 1’x1’ Cement concrete tiles flooring on parking floor at stilt .
15) 275 sq. ft. of society hall and separate electric room equipped with all facilities are provided at stilt floor as per BDA norms.
16) One nos of 6-passenger automatic lift (otis) and two staircases are provided as shown in plan.